• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SD Card Non Existent Now

Jul 29, 2011
So, I plugged the phone into an old windows pc in order to transfer files. Basically using it as a shuttle service and then plug into an external hard drive, and when everything was transferred onto the memory card of the phone... No SD Card! I've restarted umpteen times. I've plugged the phone into different computers... I've looked at settings ... etc, etc. Where are all of my pictures, and music?????

Thanks in advance

Andy

UPDATE: I exchanged the sd card from my wife's identical phone and it seems the card is at fault. For whatever reason, plugging into that PC fried my sd card. I guess I will go to Best Buy in the am and get a new one , then go through all of my backups... pics, music, etc, etc and put them all back. Make new music player favorites, etc, etc. I envisioned a different Sunday, but, oh well.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones