• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Search a application for loading of prepaid cards

Chalisa69

Lurker
Dec 5, 2012
Hello,

I just want to ask: I search a applikation for iOS or Android device where I can load of my prepaid balance?!

I just need this applikation for my kids and I don't want to go anymore every day to the supermarket and buy new credits for my mobil phone.

I hope anybody can help me...

Thanks a lot!

kind regards

Chalisa

edit: maybe a german applikation or for the german room?

Hello and ni hao Chalisa welcome to Android Forums.

It might be possible to have an app that loads pre-paid vouchers, but I think it would have to be done by the carrier concerned. Because something like this is specific to each carrier, they all have different methods.

The usual method to add credit is by calling a number, or sending an SMS, following the instructions on the voucher.

Maybe the voucher could have a bar-code that's read by the app and the credit added automatically, saves you having to key a long string of numbers. But this would have to be something that's done by the carrier themselves.

The other way that's frequently used with pre-paid, is to register your credit/debit card, saves going to the supermarket for top-up vouchers.

Might be best to contact your carrier, see what other payment methods they can offer, besides buying vouchers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones