Searching for an android developer for paid apps.

1. AndreiBogdan

AndreiBogdan New Member

Hello everyone,

For a couple of weeks now I've been asking around for someone who has posted a PAID app on GooglePlay, but i haven't yet been successful to find such a person.
    I'm looking for someone who has already posted a PAID (not free) app on the market so i can ask him/her some specific questions to which i can't seem to figure out the answers.

So if there is someone out there who want's to help me out, please send me a PM, I'll be eternally grateful.
    Also, If you guys know where i could find someone like this, (if not on this forum), please, do tell, I'll accept any suggestions.

Thank you very much,

Andrei

EDIT

Please look at the 3rd post for the questions. :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Posting a paid app tonight and have posted a couple before. What's the question.
    AndreiBogdan likes this.
  3. AndreiBogdan

AndreiBogdan New Member

Hi.

At last !!

I have multiple questions in fact, i'll number them for you so you can answer them more easily:

1. Is it true that in case of paid apps, you can see every buyers information, as in name and email address (only email interests me), and you can contact anyone who bought your app via that email address? (and no, i don't want to send spam or anything like that)

2. I don't have the possibility of making an account as a developer on Google Play, i'm not from one of those 31 countries which are eligible. Are you by any chance in the same situation as i am? How have you overcome this issue? (I was thinking of asking my cousin from Germany to make a bank account there and i could use his card number to register as a developer, i thinkg this would work no?)

3. Regarding Google Checkout(GC): the money received from selling apps go into your GC account right? Besides linking the bank account from Germany to it (like I've said above), could i also link another credit card(bank account) to the same GC account? And instead of my cousin extracting the money from GC, i would do it, here in my country ...

4. I wasn't able to find any fees related to GC. Besides the 30% which Google retains from all the sales of your app, do they also charge any commissions for putin that money in your GC account? Transferring from GC to bank account, is that free?

I'm currently out of questions, but i hope i can address more as they come to me.

Thank you very very much.
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Welcome to the forums! :)

I've moved the discussion over here to the developers forum, I think that this is in your best interests. ;)
    AndreiBogdan likes this.
  5. AndreiBogdan

AndreiBogdan New Member

Yes, thanks. I'm just hoping someone will eventually answer :(
  6. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

See above.
    AndreiBogdan likes this.