• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Second World War online strategy game

This is a real time strategy game. In which you will have complete control over the troops!

You can forget about building a base.

In this game, you will not need to create or build an army for yourself to fight. Unlike most modern mobile strategies, in our military strategy you have to concentrate exclusively on tank battles during the World War 2. There are no restrictions on the number of fights, no energy, nothing to prevent you from enjoying the game.

2.jpg

Fight on land, water and sky.

The game features more than a hundred unique types of vehicles from three struggling countries. You can fight for the armies of the USSR, Germany, USA and Great Britain. At the same time, almost all units have their own unique characteristics. As it was during the WW2, in the game you can use heavy and light tanks, artillery, infantry and aircraft.

Download for FREE from Google Play

Thank you for sharing the strategies! I have been adept at strategy genre games since I was a child. One of my favorite video games in this genre is Civilization and Rise of Nations. I have spent multiple hours in these two games, especially in the online regime. Most of all hours I have in Minecraft. I got the license on minecraftforfreex.com a long time ago. This video game is addictive, and I love that the gameplay is limited to your imagination because it is a well-developed sandbox with limitless possibilities for building and creating adventures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones