• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Secure Folder Permanent Locked icon

Samsung galaxy z fold 2
The notification bar display the Secure Folder Lock icon all the time.....
when selected this is what I see.
My phone just had a update form Android 12 to 13 and that when the Secure Folder problem started, Its annoying see it there all the time,and not being able to get rid of it... , no one has been able to remove/delete it.. I cannot log into the program, All options to remove is grey out, Every time you try to log in you get kicked out and have to wait a different set's of time before the next try, and then you get kicked again, and have to go through it every-time , any password you enter is wrong. It now show a different screen see below , I con't enter Secure Folder options anymore,it as it it no longer exist?? any help please ........ progress is wonderful thing......
Choice on screen are close secure screen work
Samsung account take you to your Samsung account and wont you to delete it... tried
it nothing changes, cleared cache /data tried the vol up + Power clear cache ...
Have read that to do a back up of phone the Reset will give the same result nothing changed....
Jan 2023 update
image3.jpg
...new update did not correct fault..Icon still on top left of screen..

Attachments

• 147720-d676a9d1dc608132d7a6a5838de093a7.jpg
    147720-d676a9d1dc608132d7a6a5838de093a7.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 94

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones