• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seeking advice to-do app

gtyexec

Lurker
Dec 3, 2010
I am seeking advice on the best to-do app for my needs. I think my needs are simple and historically have been met by an HP Organizer that was first sold in 1992. Yet to this day I have not been able to find an app that has its functionality. All I want to do is to create a to-do list for myself. It must be searchable and let me check off items as they are completed. The two most common uses are: 1) I list all incoming calls to be returned on the list. As I return them I check them off. The system should however log when I listed the item and when I checked off so I can go back later to a specific day and know who I talked to and let me search the person I called (say if I want to find his/her phone number or know when I last talked to them). In addition, 2) I want to be able to list future to-do's. For example on the first of every month I list: "pay mortgage". This item should not show up on list till the first day of the month then record itself on the day I check off (maybe, gasp, the third of the month) leaving me with that record.

I am not an experienced forum user bit certainly welcome any comment

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones