• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seen any sortable phone call log apps?

ZepTepi

Android Enthusiast
Jan 30, 2011
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for an app I can log work related call info with. Things like date, company/person spoken too, and notes about what was discussed but in a way that is sortable so if I need to look at all calls with a particular person/company or calls on a particular date I can sort for that. I use both Tick Tick and Evernote for other things but have not been able to find a way to use either for this in a way that's sortable. Another thing that would be very helpful would be for whatever app I use to have a widget. Do any of you know of any apps like this?

Zep

i found this:
Thank you ocnbrze but that app doesn't seem to have a notes function which I need to log things discussed during a call. The search continues.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones