• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Innocase Acive: The Review!

Nice! Just checked and it looks like all colors except the white and sage are shipping now!

Did anyone else order the burgundy active case? I ordered the Blue and the Burgundy on July 1st but my order still says processing. I noticed today that all except black, blue and amethyst now have an estimated ship date of July 16th. I guess you just can't believe the "Now Shipping" labels either.

Upvote 0
Did anyone else order the burgundy active case? I ordered the Blue and the Burgundy on July 1st but my order still says processing. I noticed today that all except black, blue and amethyst now have an estimated ship date of July 16th. I guess you just can't believe the "Now Shipping" labels either.

Jeez...they are just as bad as VZW! I e-mailed yesterday to see if the burgundy and sage would ship yesterday and they said they would. No tracking info today so I check the website and see that they are shipping on the 16th....

Upvote 0
my active case arrived yesterday. so far the only the only thing i don't like about it is the rubber sleeve seems to collect a some dust or lint like particles. that may be less of an issue with a little use, but the innocase II doesn't have that issue due to the finish.

other than that, everything else seems to be pretty good and the active case should definitely offer more protection than the innocase. i'll see how i like it over the next few days...

Upvote 0
tried the active case for two days, but switched back to the innocase today.

reasons why:
-the exposed rubber sleeve had too much stuff getting stuck to it. especially around the screen. it was distracting to me.
-the innocase just has a better 'feel' to it and for me, it seems like a better match for how i use my phone.

the active case is still better for overall protection, but innocase still offers some protection while having a better form factor, feel, and not accumulating the stuff around the rubber part imo. i know that's all totally subjective though. interested to see how others fare. maybe i'm just being too picky.

Reactions: ORRY?
Upvote 0
I've been using the Active for about two weeks and haven't had anything getting stuck in the rubber sleeves. Could be how we use our phones.

While I agree, the feel of the Innocase is really nice, it scratched up two of my BB's around the Bezel. I refuse to use that case with this phone !

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones