• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio released the Epic 1600 mAh battery....

Does anyone have any experience with the seidio 1600 mah battery and is it somewhat better than the regular stock battery??

i dont know if you have seen this or not but take a look at this review of the 3000mAH battery.

http://androidforums.com/epic-4g-accessories/244950-review-seidio-3000mah-extended-life-battery.html

rite now i seen the 1600 retails for $50 and the 3000 retails for $70. from that review shown in link i say its worth the xtra $20 to go for the 3000mAH battery.
seidioonline.com

well hope it helps.

Upvote 0
I am with him. I am interested in this battery and don't want the 3000 because I like the size right now with my case and can easily get it out of my pocket.

Exactly! I just got my Seidio active x case a week ago and want to keep it, not give it up for a 3000 mah battery. If i can improve battery life with a good slim extended battery, I will do that. I'm not willing to give up my case for a fat battery just yet.

Upvote 0
Exactly! I just got my Seidio active x case a week ago and want to keep it, not give it up for a 3000 mah battery. If i can improve battery life with a good slim extended battery, I will do that. I'm not willing to give up my case for a fat battery just yet.

I might just end up caving and picking up the battery to test it. I use Ultimate Juice program right now and it helps my battery a ton but i feel a little extra juice would be nice!

Upvote 0
I might just end up caving and picking up the battery to test it. I use Ultimate Juice program right now and it helps my battery a ton but i feel a little extra juice would be nice!

I feel the same way. My battery lasts me all day really. I usually have anywhere between 20% to 40% left depending on my days use. I'm a light to moderate user. If I had a little extra battery life, I would surf the web a little longer and be able to text more freely and just do more than what I do now.

If you do pull the trigger, I'll be looking forward to your review!

Upvote 0
^ in response to your other post on the other thread asking how much more juice a 1600 would give, well im guessing only about 2 to 3 more hours if that. now idk. but i guess well just have to wait and see if someone writes a review. also it all depends on what you do on your phone and blah la la. like on my regular 1500 battery i run apps in the background like facebook and i dont have my data in background OFF and screen brightness set to like half of half of the bar. but i still get like 14hours on battery life on it. i also text and make short calls. but just saying i get like 14 hours outta my battery daily.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones