• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

send videos via mms

i have had this issue for a long time. the only way i could send video was to make it the lowest quality and that sucked. i simply gave up. this is a situation where the palm pre has a tremendous advantage over the evo in my opinion. with my palm pre i could shoot video swing it to facebook or to other phones without a problem. this is the only downside of high quality video, It's tougher to push out other people and programs. what i have started doing recently is uploading all my videos to youtube and then shooting a link out my friends. it's annoying, but at least there's not really a limit on time, and it's really the only other option we have is this present time. all in all this phone blows the palm pre out of the water but in the sending video category i miss my palm pre. and unfortunately i send a lot of video.

Reactions: ccutlassz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones