• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Sense / Launcher Pro Hybrid

Joe Eris

Android Enthusiast
Mar 16, 2010
Riverside CA
What you're s
snap20110416_231135.png
eeing here is not sense. It is a hybrid of launcher pro and sense. The 3 buttons on the bottom of the screen, each has 2 functions. If you tap the one on the left it will launch my browser but if you swipe it upwards it will launch pandora. The one in the middle, tap = phone & swipe = opening app drawer. The one on the right tap = browser & swipe = slacker radio. + I am also able to add many sense widgets to my already dialed in launcher pro. This is truly the best of both worlds. I've got only 3 screens, (cause I don't need 7) and the transition effect between each screen is similar to a pin wheel.Instead of a screen gliding in horizontally from left or right, they gilde up to the center on an arc as if they're all connected to a wheel. it's really cool and a lot faster and smoother than just sense alone. The app that makes all this possible is called LP sense UI, it can't be found on the market but it can be found in app brain. Sorry I know i'm posting this in the wrong place , but this is where I do my posting,and this app is too cool not to share with you guys. Enjoy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones