• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sent SMS messages not showing up in conversation window!

Nyx001

Lurker
Jan 29, 2012
This just started happening about 5 minutes ago. I sent a message and didn't see it go into the conversation window so I sent it again. A friend respond asking why I said it twice. I asked 'are you getting this?' and they said yes. It is NOT showing up! However when I go into the feed to see ALL my messages to everyone I've talked to, you know where it says the last message that was sent or received? It does show there. Just not in the conversation window. Helps!

I recently had this problem with my HTC Hero. Have had the phone for nearly 2 years (yes I know, time for an upgrade!) and suddenly started having the exact same problem as you. I finally figured out what it was - the date had reset itself due to daylight savings so me sent messages were being shown at an earlier date in the thread because the phone believed it was two days behind the real date. Set the date correctly and problem solved.

Hope this helps someone.

Reactions: ProudDadMikey
Upvote 0
I recently had this problem with my HTC Hero. Have had the phone for nearly 2 years (yes I know, time for an upgrade!) and suddenly started having the exact same problem as you. I finally figured out what it was - the date had reset itself due to daylight savings so me sent messages were being shown at an earlier date in the thread because the phone believed it was two days behind the real date. Set the date correctly and problem solved.

Hope this helps someone.
This worked perfectly lol somehow my clock reset itself this morning but your advise worked thank you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones