• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help setting up new Sound Profile

jarsrose

Lurker
Sep 4, 2011
TN
One thing I loved about my Blackberry was the ability to create sound profiles for different settings. I tried to create a new sound profile on my T-bolt and it let me name it but all it really did was copy the default profile and did not allow me to edit it in any way.

Do I need a sound profile app to overcome this or am I just missing something?

Thanks for the input!

Not to "leech" off this topic, but are there any widgets, or anything like that, that allow you to quickly switch between sound profiles? I hate having to have to go through settings to select the right one every time I need to change it.

Yes I believe a lot of them do. Audio Manager Pro lets you create widgets. I use phoneweaver and that has a widget icon you can put on your homescreen as well. I'm sure there are many other apps out there that will let you do the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones