• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] Metropolis Rom [4.3 Touchwiz]

Hers the link to the one that has worked the best for me... it says for i9305 but trust i wouldnt put it up here without trying it out a 100 times first my self

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1926949

Ok. I used this on metropolis & it works great. I'm back on bakedbeans & tried to flash it & it didn't replace the camera already there. So I'm thinking that what I need to do is delete the current camera then flash the note2 zip. Or does it work only with touchwiz?

I'm on baked bean and I have tried to j install the note 2 camera but won't work so I'm guessing it only works on touch wiz

Upvote 0
how can i use it? do i have to use ODIN? If i install the 1.0.3 ROM how can i update it to 1.04, same ODIN?

no odin is needed these flashable zips are meant for twrp/cwm recoveries, so in other words you must be rooted and have a custom recovery installed. from there you can flash the rom zips through recovery.

anyways i decided to ice up this rom a lil bit up :D

screenshot2013010720271.png

Upvote 0
OK having an issue I connected my phone to my moms laptop and it automatically uploaded all the photos onto my phone I can see them when I go to the gallery but can not seem to find them in any of the folders and it won't let me delete it from the gallery. Never had this happen before installing this rom. Is this some kinda added jellybean feature? I now have over 900 unwanted photos on my phone

Upvote 0
OK having an issue I connected my phone to my moms laptop and it automatically uploaded all the photos onto my phone I can see them when I go to the gallery but can not seem to find them in any of the folders and it won't let me delete it from the gallery. Never had this happen before installing this rom. Is this some kinda added jellybean feature? I now have over 900 unwanted photos on my phone
turn off your wifi.. then the pic will go away... its a home network share thing... I had it with 4.0.4... the name of the folder should be your home network name when looking at if from the phone

Reactions: legmando33
Upvote 0
My problem with my tethering is that it will connect but won't feed any internet. As in my Xbox can see it and connect but my Xbox live won't work......

Metro black list browsers im sure they got to xbox ua string. Shabby had same issue when he couldnt surf the web him being a metro noob I explained he had to change user agent string. I managed to tether perfectly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones