• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] Metropolis Rom [4.3 Touchwiz]

I have no flickering at all after the update....thank you for all your hard work Shabbypenguin..
..donation coming soon! The only problem I see is delayed in home button and my computer not recognizing my phone!:)

Oops sorry i forgot to tell ya how to activate that ill post pics in a sec.

Edit very simple look for this hidden menu on app drawer and select usb settings like this. Your computer should make a sound and detect phone.
ny4u3y4a.jpg

Mtp works too.

Upvote 0
Oops sorry i forgot to tell ya how to activate that ill post pics in a sec.

Edit very simple look for this hidden menu on app drawer and select usb settings like this. Your computer should make a sound and detect phone.
ny4u3y4a.jpg

Mtp works too.

Followed your instructions....computer still doesn't recognize phone...also tried after rebooting both!:banghead:

Upvote 0
this is an engineering build, chances are it would work on the final product

Got it... that makes sense... im stuck on the Cellular build ... its kinda a debloated Stock if you get rid of the apps for us cellular... and very smooth...

Edit also for anybody interested I flashed the small update over it but it kills wifi..at least for me it did

Upvote 0
I dont know what im doing right but i didnt need any extra drivers anyways expect a new build soon guys.

ok seriously wtf? i havent even told you anything how did you know?

well cats kind of out of teh bag. 1.0.3 is still uploading.

added:
Actual bootsplash screen custom made by myself :)
fixed updater script so its a bit smarter ;)
note 2 popup browser
you guys might notice there is no boot animation, thats cuz i need one!

removed:
Prank bootstuff :p

i need ideas on what you guys want removed as far as bloat goes, im new to metro and new to the sgs3 so im still kind of clueless about what should and shouldnt be there :p

edit: and apparently have a new bug, when you flash 1.0.3 even without wipeing data it still logs you out of google, youll have to relogin but all your settings apps and data is still there :/

Screenshot_2013-01-05-15-39-34.png

Upvote 0
Best thing todo is get a list of bloat ware thats safe to remove and make a flashable zip so anyone that wants the add on can flash it. If you want to go that route, I can make a list a little later on and send it to you.?

Thanks for the update and the countless hours that you have put into this SIII community. :D:):p

Upvote 0
Best thing todo is get a list of bloat ware thats safe to remove and make a flashable zip so anyone that wants the add on can flash it. If you want to go that route, I can make a list a little later on and send it to you.?

Thanks for the update and the countless hours that you have put into this SIII community. :D:):p
that would be awesome

wanted to kick this out so i could spend the night playin halo and enjoyin some time with my wife :p

gallery isnt flickering for me anymore, can anyone else confirm?

also sorry about the delay on the link but i had teh idea suggested to me as for every 1k download they will toss me 4 bucks, doesnt sound like much but chances are ive had a lot more than 2k downloads for all teh things ive made for yall already :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones