• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help share page options

jmbode

Lurker
Mar 27, 2010
I have a motorola devour using the android stock browser. I am trying to find a way to be able to share web pages with my facebook account. When I click the menu button and the the more button I then choose share page but it only has 3 options: (1) email (2) gmail (3) text options: (1) email (2) gmail (3) text message. Is there a way to either edit these options or add more options to the list? (Albeit without having to have root access or whatever). Thanks in advance for the help.

Facebook shows up as an option for me. Do you have the facebook application installed with your account logged in?

Yep that was it. I had the "facebook for Android" I
nstalled before but chose to just go to the site directly as it wasn't updating correctly. But when I reinstalled it I then checked the share options again and sure enough facebook was listed. THANKS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones