• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Should I exchange my Droid for new?

Should I exchange my Droid, not sure if there is a fix or not.
1. Phone re-dials my daughter and husband. This has happened 3-6 times with phone laying on my desk at work.
2. After my daughter and I sent text messages back and forth a couple time, she has now received 5 messages, one after another that states: [object], when she clicks on the message it shuts her phone down. Is this strange or what the hey is going on.

Need advice.:thinking:

Well, I guess it depends. How long have you had the phone? Do you have a lot of apps installed, and any installed recently? Many problems can be traced to app conflicts and fixed with a factory reset. If you've only just gotten the phone and it's already acting funny, maybe it's time to replace it, but if you've had it a while it could just be a bug with a remedy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones