• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show off your home theme

themeiron.jpg

What launcher are you using? Also what is the circle in the middle?

Upvote 0
How did you get your home screen like that?

Desktop VisualizeR app on market. I have since fixed the images so that all the lines are even with each other.. took some diggin but i finally found the correct sizes to make everything line up. Basically install the app.. add a bunch of differant size widgets to fillt he screen up, and then decide what you want in each place, find pics online, i used google images.. then crop and resize to fit each spot. here are the sizes for the optimus using a 4x5 grid

1x1 = 74px74p
1x2 = 74px156p
1x3 = 74px236p
2x1 = 154px74p
2x2 = 154px156p
3x1 = 234px74p
3x3 = 234px238p
4x1 = 314px74p
4x4 = 314px320p

save them as 8 bit PNG files

Upvote 0
This is my middle home screen! I love it even though it seems boring and simple :) ♥!
The launcher is called Gingerbread 2.3.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Don't hate :rolleyes:

The inside.

I also downloaded the Gingerbread 2.3 Keyboard too :D!

Thanks for looking! Thoughts, comments anyone?​

That rom brings both good and bad memories lol. And btw. Its weird how no one ever chose LgOptimusM as a username besides now LMFAOOOOO

Upvote 0
I like to keep it minimal while displaying vital info to me at the same time :)

screenshot-1323999397004.png
screenshot-1323999434968.png

Info: CM7, ICS theme, Go Launcher EX. Widgets include: 3 custom made minimalistic text widgets place together to make one long bar, each go to their respective app (cal, alarm, weather). Underneath I'm using fancy widget to get the forecast. Using go Widget Search with ICS skin 1 from market, desktop is using Pixels icon set and the dock I made in PS based off the new (now old) Google header bar only in light blue to match ICS color scheme, and text icons made with Simple Text. Wallpaper also taken by me (not with the phone lol, with my DSLR)

Also decided to screenshot the expose of my screens instead of each, since all the others besides my home are mostly full screen GO Widgets (mail, sms, facebook, cal, contacts, etc.) all using ICS theme to keep the blue black white scheme uniform. Also penguins. Because I love penguins.

I am a custom OCD freak lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones