• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root SIM Management service failed after Restoring ROM.

jbr007

Lurker
Dec 23, 2012
Please help me out of this problem, I have made a serious problem in my phone. I have two MMX A52 one of mine and other is my dad's phone.

I have rooted my phone and uninstalled some of system apps(facebook, Gmail, etc which are safe to remove). Then I had made a backup of my system using Clockwork Mod.
Now, after some days my dad wants all of the tweaks I had in my phone. So, I rooted his MMX A52 phone and made a backup using Clockwork Mod.

I think I have made a mistake in this step. The mistake was, I have flashed the backup(or do Restore) created by my phone to the other A52 phone. After restoring that backup, that phone's SIM Management service has stopped and it doesn't detect the SIM CARD. Now that phone is running without SIM connection. All other stuffs are working well except SIM and Data connection related processes.

Then after, I had restored the original backup but failed. I had also flashed the custom ROM which is X-Zoom3 but it also not work. I have no idea what to do now.

Please help me guys, any suggestion will be appreciate.
I will be thankful to all of you helping me. please.. please..

Regards,
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones