• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sliding keyboard for VZ SGS4

MrDangerous

Android Enthusiast
May 21, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
Has anyone had any experience with the sliding BT keyboards for the SGS4? I managed to get my wife to go from a Stratosphere to an SGS4 rather than a Strat II because I remember seeing slider keyboards fairly cheap.

There seems to be about 3 or 4 different ones in the $20 to $30 range but I can't really tell from pictures and a few poorly produced videos what one might be better.

I do remember from one video one was really clicky and my wife said she didn't think that one seemed very well made. She'd probably prefer one more like what she had on the Stratosphere with the little plastic raised film over the keys.

Does anyone have any experience with these? And just in general, are the accessories for the i9500 compatible with the Verizon SGS4? I know in the past sometimes the carriers change cases dimensions or move things around for whatever reason.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones