Slightly upset I bought the SGS2General

1. kevincott

kevincott Well-Known Member Contributor

Dang if the Nexus4 didn't come out around 6 weeks after I bought my SGS2, and for less $.

Sure the N4 has no SD support but the specs are sweet on the tongue and enuff GSM no-contract plans ... sigh.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Kroegs

Kroegs Well-Known Member

Now you make me wish I had waited. Researched a bit more. Ah well, at least the s2 is a nice phone. And when it's usefulness is done I can only imagine what phones they'll have...
  3. Kroegs

Kroegs Well-Known Member

and for that price I could have totally done without the sd card :( I mean, look at that fn thing... kraits are dusting everything out there currently.
  4. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

if it wasnt the nexus it would have been something else. lets see what tomorrow holds
  5. alpha2k

alpha2k Well-Known Member

I didn't find anything listed on boost or virgin about this n4 phone. Am I missing something?
  6. Rally 517

Rally 517 Well-Known Member

Me neither
  7. Kroegs

Kroegs Well-Known Member

It will initially be an unlocked phone. So technically it can be applied to any gsm carrier beit prepaid or contract. The galaxy nexus was like that too.
  8. alpha2k

alpha2k Well-Known Member

Cool, learned something new. That's rather handy.

S2 is still a good phone though.

Btw, how's your phone? You liking it?? my guess would be yes like me coming from the warp like I did :)
  9. freesunshine

freesunshine Well-Known Member

Boost is CDMA carrier...can the Nexus 4, which is GSM phone, be port it to Boost? I didn't know this is possible. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?
  10. kevincott

kevincott Well-Known Member Contributor

No, different radios. I acknowledge other GSM no-contract plans in the OP.
  11. AprilThe20th

AprilThe20th Well-Known Member

Can't use Nexus on boost and the Nexus sucks bro...ijs...