Slow getting out of a call. Can I fix this?Support

Last Updated:

1. csteele

csteele Member This Topic's Starter

I came from iphone and love this phone sooo much more except for one thing that is bugging the crap outta me. With the iphone when I hung up a call it instantly goes back to whatever screen I was on and I can instantly lock the screen. With the captivate it flashes call ended...wait...then call time...wait...then finally out of the call and I can lock the screen.

It seems like a small thing but when I'm on the go I want to hang up, lock, put in pocket, and go. It's only a few seconds but it's annoying.

Is there a way around this? Am I missing some setting or something somewhere?

Advertisement
  2. crupp

crupp Well-Known Member

+1 on this. the delay is like 5 seconds, seems a little long to me

3. bigtoysrock

bigtoysrock Well-Known Member

I am almost positive that there is NO setting or way to change this, but you can hit your back button and it will take it back a screen. So, if someone called you it would go back to home. Or if you called them it would go to contacts screen.

4. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Well-Known Member

just hit the back button and it goes back immediately

5. artvandalay22222

artvandalay22222 Well-Known Member

I absolutely hate this. Id really like to chat with the people who come up with things like this.

I also have troubles sometimes when someone calls me while I'm talking to someone else. It will often not let me answer. I slide the answer slider thing, but nothing happens. I had an important call coming in, and couldn't do a thing, phone was frozen.

6. jflexe99

jflexe99 Well-Known Member

I end the call then press home or back, usually is fast.