• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Slow, laggy, and TERRIBLE battery life

When I initially got my Galaxy S6 Active, it was like a hot knife through butter. Everything worked perfectly and I had no issues. Now, a few months later, it has become like a nightmare. It will lag up every single second, even when trying to perform simple tasks like unlocking the phone, re-locking the phone, and using the double-home-press camera shortcut. Not to mention the outrageous battery life. When I leave my house to go to school, I am at 100%. On the bus, I might listen to a song or two and throughout the day, I might play a game for 10 minutes or so, but the rest of the time, it is sitting in my pocket. After all of this and sitting in my pocket for almost 8 hours, the phone can get down to 30%! Anyone experience these problems and have a solution? Thanks :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones