• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Slow, laggy, delayed scrolling while on internet..

rondog4405

Lurker
Sep 24, 2010
Have any if of you guys been experiencing this kind of slow laggy delayed scrolling while on internet? Im running launcher pro and started noticing this effect after getting the 2.2 froyo update. Man I the 2.2 doesn't seem to impressive. Other than the flash capability..I could care less for it. Please help guys. This slow delayed scrolling makes me wanna throw my phone against the wall!! Thanx in advance!

Yep, it's pretty disappointing really. On 2.1 I was zooming around even as the page was loading. Now it seems very slow to scroll, especially as a page is still loading...

My bet is that flash is the culprit. I may see if I can uninstall or at least disable it. I mean it really hasn't proven useful yet... I have a youtube app, I use torrents for my shows and I have a grooveshark app.

If I'm right, it appears I may need to stop bragging about flash to my iphone owning friends. Hopefully google and adobe can come up with a better implementation in the future.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones