small pictures???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by saltysteve, Jan 19, 2010.

1. saltysteve

saltysteve Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2009
    what is the point of this 5.0 mp camera?
    i have tried adjusting the imaging from normal to very fine and the size from small to large but i still have had no luck.
    my issue is i take a picture and send it through email or messaging or an app like photobucket and i get a small low low res pic. its more like maybe 1.0 mp.

what gives??????????

Advertisement

2. saltysteve

Nov 14, 2009
    no one has this issue or a comment?

come on guys i really nned to post some stuff and these pictures are tiny and low res. has anyone had a problem like this or has no one tried to open up a emailed pic from this phone?

3. SinfulDragon

SinfulDragon Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Network Admin
    Indiana
    The ones that I have emailed to myself are not small at all as well the zooming doesn't make the picture look bad at all, all good over here :shrug:

4. saltysteve

Nov 14, 2009
    damn, mine used to be like that too. recently they have not. idk why either. im going to try to pull the battery. but after that i got nothing

5. CobaltDragon

CobaltDragon Well-Known Member

The camera produces pictures at a default resolution of 2592x1936, which produces approximately 1.1 MB jpg files.

6. SinfulDragon

SinfulDragon Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Network Admin
    Indiana
    did you change the picture size or quality in the settings and forget to change it back?

7. chiefsfan

chiefsfan Member

Nov 9, 2009
    IT Analyst
    NC
    How are you sending the image? Are you sending from within the camera application right after taking it? At first, I kept sending the "preview" of the image.

Instead, I navigate to the image via the gallery and send it from there.

8. saltysteve

Nov 14, 2009
    well i just reset my phone twice and now it works fine!! just another bug in the system i guess.