• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMS/MMS App with Group Messaging

Jimbo_Slice

Aug 14, 2011
I was told no one uses GoSMS anymore in another thread. If thats the case, can you recommend another APP that allows group messaging? I coach a little league baseball team and need group messaging to communicate with the parents. Also have buddies from the Deer Lease that we Group Message. iPhone seems to handle this pretty easy, Note 3 stock app wont send to more than 10 people at a time.

I haven't worked with groups of any size but Handcent SMS has been a frequent favorite for quite a while. It is the one I use. Hello SMS was on a number of end of year top apps. I found I preferred to stay with Handcent. Those both are supposed to do group messaging.

I am using Handcent now, trying to send Group Message and the "wheel is spining". Maybe its the device, since GoSMS wouldnt send unless I unchecked "group messaging" from settings?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones