• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMS Pic save- CANNOT long click and save

When I first got my Android Incredible a couple weeks ago, I use to be able to click and long hold on a picture I received via text or email. Now for some reason, that feature seem to be turned off or overridden by something. When I click and long hold now, nothing happens. I only have the basic menu options of "set As" and "Details"

I went into SMS settings, and one thing I noticed is that in the MMS Settings section, the "Attachment Storage" part is not lit up.. as in I do not have the option to edit/change this setting. Not sure if that matters, but not sure what it looks like usually.

Please help..no one can figure it out and it is driving me NUTS as i know I use to be able to click and save!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones