• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Buy the full version. It is definately worth the $3.49. You can save just like you would in any game. I just played Super Mario World and beat the first level. Then saved from there. Downloaded more than 50 roms. So far they all have worked. Running on the Droid. No lag whatsoever. Ever since I bough this phone I feel like I'm a kid again!!! Droid Does!!!:D

Upvote 0
Yeah the D-Pad is tough with any games that heavily require diagonal direction (ex: Up/Left).

Nintendo Games probably work the best since there is less buttons and less diagonal direction movements.

But for SNES I use A and S for Y and X and the Up and Z for B and A.

NES I use Alt and the Magnifying Glass for B and A.

Hopefully they give an upgrade to allow the ability for us to connect a Micro USB Controller.

Upvote 0
I don't mean to be a downer (or for that matter care), but unless you own the original cartridge, using a ROM is against the law. Just letting people know so this forum doesn't get in trouble/cease and desist, etc...

That said, Rom's can be found easily with google (assuming you own the cartridge :p )

i may be waaaay off base on this, but arent they legal since the patent or copyright has expired? Im pretty sure i heard that, at least about NES stuff since they are so old......

Upvote 0
i may be waaaay off base on this, but arent they legal since the patent or copyright has expired? Im pretty sure i heard that, at least about NES stuff since they are so old......

a lot of them still have their rights... a lot don't... but think about it, on the wii they have released how many nes games? (which are really are just mostly emulated)

Upvote 0
With this app, who needs games like they have on the iPhone. This alone beats every iPhone game available. The GBA and NES emulators are great too. Buy em now though before they yoink them off the market due to legality. Maybe they will stay? Who knows...

they been on the market for a while... unless google becomes like apple, these are completely legal to have on their market place.

Upvote 0

Hopefully they give an upgrade to allow the ability for us to connect a Micro USB Controller.

So you use D-pad with your right hand and qwerty for a/b/x/y with left? Sounds tough.

How about other options?

I've been trying w-up, d-right, z-down, a-left and i,o,k,l for y,x,b,a
but I'm having trouble getting used to it.

And, yes the ability to connect a controller would be awesome.

Upvote 0
Yeah the D-Pad is tough with any games that heavily require diagonal direction (ex: Up/Left).

Nintendo Games probably work the best since there is less buttons and less diagonal direction movements.

Micro USB controllers exists??

wowzers...

So how are the games running? i think i might get into this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones