• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root So long.. Farewell...

SwoRNLeaDejZ

Android Expert
Dec 25, 2012
ma
www.sneaky-media.com
Hmmm.. Been a few weeks since I've posted in here, but you guys were like my first "Android" family, helping me with so many problems and teaching me a ton of tricks, so I felt it beat to bid you all adieu. I am getting a work phone next week (most likely an S4 or Note 3) and I bought myself a new Nexus 7 (Flo) with my end of year bonus, so I definitely won't be using the Motion anymore :(

I will say this, for sure, the things I learned rooting and flashing my Motion, made everything so much easier when it came time to unlock and flash my Nexus. So many cool people in the Motion forum deserve a beer and a handshake, and I appreciate all of the help, patience, and tolerance that you all showed me. I hope to eventually see some of you on the device forums that I'm moving to, and if not, it's been real, its been fun, but it hasn't quite been real fun :p

SwoRNLeaDejZ.. Signing out..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones