• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So who pre-ordered the Incredible today?

Not to be a dick, but why is there so much repetitive useless information being posted? Do we really all care about how much it costed each and everyone one of us? And how the whole order process went? I think we all pretty much know what the phone will cost. Sorry, but after reading over all the posts since this morning, all I keep reading is the same old crap.
We're all just excited about finally getting the chance to order our phones. I've been waiting since November of last year. Don't be such a downer! :p

Here's my summary FWIW...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due now: Detail of charges to be billed to account

Shipping: Free
Subtotal: $199.99
Tax**: $16.00

Charges will appear on your next bill: $215.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upvote 0
Why preorder for over $200 when it will probably be half that price within a week at the online Verizon agents?

This happened when I bought my omnia, I went in and got a refund for the difference.

I also paid 99.00 plus tax with free overnight shipping. I am on an old plan that is grandfathered in. ( 350 minute plan). My renewal date was December of 2007. I wonder if that had anything to do with the price I paid?

The $99 price comes from 2year contract + NE2 discount. 299 - 100 - 100

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones