• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Software update HTC Desire

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

Steven

Sure Stump! I'm move this to the Desire section. Also, it would be good if you further described your issue below! Good luck and welcome! Glad you posted! :D

Upvote 0
Bit complicated bear with me!
I have just updated my Desire with the latest software.
When I now make a phone call the interface when calling has changed. It now has 'call add' 'call hold' as well as mute and speaker.
No problem so far!
However when I connect to a number with button options I cannot get the keypad to appear on the screen. The icon is there but when I touch it just a plain bar with an arrow comes up,, no keypad, therefore I can't " please press 2 " . Hope you are still with me!
My wife has just updated her phone but the call interface is the same as it was so she does not have the same problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones