1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

some cases for your fire HDTips

1. Tig Ol Bitties

Tig Ol Bitties New Member

Wow. Thanks! I saw the $45 cases and passed on those and then found some $30 "deals." Then I found your post and went to checkout immediately! Nice find.
  2. Elevener

Elevener Active Member

This is back up to $13.99 for Amazon Prime members (got my free month with the purchase of the KFHD)

But it's still cheaper than a lot I've seen, thanks for the heads up!
  3. Knocks

Knocks Active Member

Still waiting for a real premium case.
  4. Elevener

Elevener Active Member

Got mine today, broke down and spent the $13.99 (with my Amazon Prime trial I got free shipping).

Looks good, doesn't make the device appear much bigger and over seems like it was worth the money. Too bad I didn't get in on that cheaper price!
  5. Jesslynh

Jesslynh Well-Known Member

With the 1st Fire, I got the lightweight Marware case and highly recommend the smaller profile cases. I hope they come out with one for the 8.9 model as well
  6. global2

global2 Well-Known Member

Gave a Marware Axis to my husband with a new HD 7". Nice quality, but you can't charge the device while it's in the case!! Very bad design. I think I may resort to cutting a hole in the spine of the case so that the cable will fit through. Case great other than that one basic - and huge - design flaw. Was expensive, ta boot.