• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sony AI Announces Full Global Release of AI Driver Gran Turismo Sophy™ for Gran Turismo™ 7 Players in Latest Update

Hey @marctronixx - appreciate you "approving" these but the purpose of keeping them in moderation is to make sure they're displaying/formatting properly and getting early feedback via upvotes and comments.

In this case, I would have either just left it in moderation or edited the first post to include the original article content.

Upvote 0
Hey @marctronixx - appreciate you "approving" these but the purpose of keeping them in moderation is to make sure they're displaying/formatting properly and getting early feedback via upvotes and comments.

In this case, I would have either just left it in moderation or edited the first post to include the original article content.
clearly i didn't know this or else i would not have done that. seems i missed a memo somewhere.

ill leave them alone from now on mate

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones