Sorting Favorites listSupport

1. brichi

brichi Well-Known Member

Is there a way to sort your favorite group list. I want to be able to sort my top 10 people I always call in importance like Home, Wife, Work, etc... but it sorts it in alphabetical order. Anyone know a trick to sort it the way I want

Advertisement
  2. Musky

Musky Well-Known Member

If you're using contacts that you imported from Gmail, you can create a "group" and put the ones you use the most in there, then set the group to open first in contacts.
  3. mFink

mFink Member

I accidentally deleted my favorites list, I was trying to delete a contact on it :S Anyone know how to reinstall it on one of my blank pages?
  4. brichi

brichi Well-Known Member

thx, but they still would stay in alphabetical order, I would rather sort by importance
  5. MrBaseball

MrBaseball Member

Hit the + on the right and go to widgets and add the people widget.
  6. brichi

brichi Well-Known Member

actually, I figured out another way to add favs to a page, on page 2 i am just creating a shortcut/people/desired person and it creates a shortcut on the page to "call user", this way you can see more favs on the page too and not waist a whole page just to add a favs widget
  7. emtp12

emtp12 New Member

New to this site...Does anyone know how to delete contacts from the frequently called list without deleting them totally?