• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sorting my kindle reads by most recent read on Lenovo K1 tablet

This one has been a bit tricky for me to find. Not sure if there was some update or something while I wasn't looking, but I can only seem to sort my books by author or title. I HAAAATE this setting, if I forget a book title, it's not like I can just flip to the top of the list anymore. Worse yet, ADD sets in and I only read the first few books from A-E. I have several book samples that I will grab to survey a topic and CANNOT find them again :(.

I am REALLY sad I can't seem to return it to it's previous state and was wondering if anyone knows how to make the kindle app sort books by most recently read. Any help is really appreciated, my reading experience has gone from exciting to dreadful.

Dammit, I hate this new update, I hate that the widest setting is still nowhere near as the old version on widescreen. I don't like this new GUI either, I wish I could go back on the update :_.

... but now, with the updated Kindle app, you are able to sort with most recent, aren't you? ;)

Note: If the Kindle app wasn't preinstalled on your tablet, you can't uninstall the updates.

Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones