• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SPH-L710T (MAJOR MESS UP!!)

i have flashed a rom that messed up my esn/imei and now my spc/msl will not work...
so i have a couple of questions....

1.) HOW do i get my spc/msl as none of the apps i found will work.. i get error message "spc not found"
i have the default spc from boostmobile but it does not work... netiher does the "000000" that i changed it too... when i try to use cdma workshop, dfs, or any other pc tool to edit spc i get the error message spc/msl not found

2.) how do i get my esn/imei to match whats under the battery?? i dont know how it got changed to begin with

If you call Boost they will give you your MSL. I haven't called them recently but a couple years ago it was no questions asked and very easy to get from them.

Sorry I have no idea how to fix your other problem. Perhaps try using Odin to restore the stock rom?

dont think u understood the question.. i HAVE the spc from boostmobile i called and got it from them... it doesnt work as the rep informed me that the spc is calculated by the esn/imei since they are both corrupt the spc does not work
have flashed multiple roms along with stock and that does no good..

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I understand now. It sounds like your EFS folder is messed up, or gone.

If it's hard to fix.. if it even can be. Here is a good place to start.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1852255

I hate Kies but if you haven't tried it you could. This guy did and it worked. This is old though.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/help/simple-imei-repair-efs-folder-repair-t2404292

The for the reply....... But I was able to fix it.... I managed to find an app that reads spc on galaxy s6 .... After that I was able to fix meid and get everything back to normal ... If anyone needs help just message me and I'll share how I did it as I know I can't post how to edit them things

Reactions: Jfalls63 and mydian
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones