• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

spigen nano, real bamboo case, and uag case review

Hey I recieved all in the mail today and am way more than satisfied with all 3 of these products.

Spigen nano screen protector- this thing is amazing. I got it on very well with very little dust under the screen. It is so thin it works with all my cases and I love how they include I back screen protector as my cell phone islike my baby. This is a must buy if you are looking to protect your phone I have had many screen protectors in the past cheap and expensive and this is by far the best.

Real bamboo case- for 10 bucks on ebay this thing is awesome. Gives the phone and amazing look and is not cheap at all. Also gives the phone a nice feel

uag armor case- this is another must have. A very nice quality case that does a good job protecting.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones