• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Spinal Tap moment...

I might be wrong, but I believe "edge to edge" means that there's very little bezel around the screen. ;)

I was wondering the same thing. The phone does not have an edge to edge screen in my view, but now that I think about it, I guess I do not know what that means.

Perhaps they mean no border around the LCD material so the active parts of the screen touch the bezel rather than a thin black border around the edge of the LCD? Or something like that.

All I know is if Apple does not own it, if Apple did not design it, if people did not wait in line for a week for it, or Apple has not yet used the federal courts to take it away from someone else and/or get an injunction against it, it ain't important.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones