• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SplashPad Mobile Crossword

Scott Muir

Lurker
Apr 4, 2016
I had the SplashPad mobile Crossword puzzles downloaded to my tablet. I wiped my tablet and started over. I am now unable to find the SplashPad apps anywhere. I have gone to the SplashPad site, the Google Play store, etc. I wrote SplashPad and they did not respond. Their website shows a 2016 copyright, if that means anything. Anyone know where i can find these crossword games to download?

http://www.splashpadmobile.com/app/crosswords_app

Thanks
-Scott

I had the SplashPad mobile Crossword puzzles downloaded to my tablet. I wiped my tablet and started over. I am now unable to find the SplashPad apps anywhere. I have gone to the SplashPad site, the Google Play store, etc. I wrote SplashPad and they did not respond. Their website shows a 2016 copyright, if that means anything. Anyone know where i can find these crossword games to download?

http://www.splashpadmobile.com/app/crosswords_app

Thanks
-Scott
I'm in the same boat. That was the best crossword puzzle app, but I will try the app that someone posted. I'm very curious about what happened to Splash Pad.

Upvote 0
Your Google dashboard should show that app and you may get it from there. Or you may not. Some you can and some you can't.
I have splash pad crosswords.
I would share it to you if I knew how. I've never used my Dropbox but I guess that's how you do that?

Edit: I was wrong x2.
It's gone from my phone (didn't notice that because I haven't tried to play in ages).
I can go to my dashboard and re-dl it or get the apk from AIO dler but in both cases it says sorry cw crossword has stopped.
I went through my bank statement and see that Splashpad hasn't deducted my monthly subscription payment since Feb. of this year.
I would assume Splashpad had gone out of business.

Thank you Angie for turning us onto ian pinto.
You're right about it being identical.
:cool:
Edit again: frustrating that you can't click on the puzzle anywhere you choose.
Uninstall.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones