• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Split view not in Galaxy S3?

kirby1220

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
So I noticed that when i rotate my galaxy s3 to landscape mode while in messages app(stock one) that it just makes the message boxes bigger while my friend's galaxy s2 has this feature called split view which toggles message threads to the left and the currently selected message thread to the right, effectively "splitting" the screen. In his(galaxy s2) settings for messages theres a split view option while in mine there isn't. So my question is if there is a split view option in galaxy s3?

So I noticed that when i rotate my galaxy s3 to landscape mode while in messages app(stock one) that it just makes the message boxes bigger while my friend's galaxy s2 has this feature called split view which toggles message threads to the left and the currently selected message thread to the right, effectively "splitting" the screen. In his(galaxy s2) settings for messages theres a split view option while in mine there isn't. So my question is if there is a split view option in galaxy s3?

yea it probably aint featured on gs3, idk y.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones