• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint/Cricket] Any Rom suggestions?

ive flashed alot of roms so far and im kinda a flashaholic... i want to get out of that habit so i will go with the rom first posted thanks

No one wanted to give you recommendations? :D How about The People's Rom. It's full Touch Wiz with plenty of added features. You can customize it to your hearts content with Morphology which is also in the first post. Great support from the developer as well as "The People". There's a lot of useful info on the thread as well as a lot of off topic conversations where you won't get your head bit off for being off topic. Also, if you're into it, on post #6393 of that forum is a post for the first (and only, to my knowledge) Call Recorder mod that actually records both sides of the conversation via the line and not over the speaker like every Call Recorder app in the playstore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones