• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] Getting a new phone TODAY! - What should it be?

matt88si

Android Enthusiast
Aug 24, 2011
Downers Grove, IL
Moving on to the Framily plan and having a tough time deciding which phone to get. Here is my history of smart phones:

LG Tritan (USCC)
Samsung Mesmerize (USCC)
Motorola Electrify (USCC)

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint) - Current

I'm currently undecided between the Note 3 and HTC One Max.

I'm looking for battery life, removable memory, screen size, operating speeds (responsiveness), and the added benefit of the stylus puts the Note 3 in the lead, but I absolutely love the sound quality of the front facing speakers on the One Max.

Any input and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to include your personal experiences.

Thanks in advance!

Another good one is the LG G2

For sure! I checked that out and I do like the software buttons over hardware, but at the same time it consumes part of the screen. I'm really undecided on that feature.

I almost went with the iPhone 5s *gasp!* and I may still do so depending on the rate I can get my plan at. Currently paying $60 a month for unlimited data/text and some amount of minutes over 1000.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones