• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sprint navigation

Hello everyone!
I have the moment and love it!
Problem is sprint nav. I've tried playing with the settings as was suggested and have the update - also just replaced my moment due to other issues.
My questionn is this: I use navigation multiple times a day because I travel for work, all over the country. Is there any way to clear all of my search queries? The problem is I often mispell or get typos (because I'm driving :| and its impossible to find specific places I've been or recent searches. I clear my recent places often but is there any way to clear the suggestions as you're typing?
This would allow me to save time, and not have to pull over trying to find and type the info I need. I'm already getting screwed with the buggy navigation signal so this would helpa1
Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones