• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] [ROM][4.1.2][UNOFFICIAL]Rasbean Jelly by Rascarlo

frenchy714

Android Expert
Nov 11, 2010
East Tawas, MI
Not my work. I take NO credit for the following:

Anyone who's been in Trinity kernels' main thread at XDA has at one point or another heard of Rasbean Jelly, and how there's no other ROM like it. Rascarlo (the Dev) has Maguro I believe and has never developed for Toroplus, so up until now, we've never had the chance to see what all the fuss was about ;)! Uber was kind enough to port this ROM over for our device, and I believe this will be/is a great addition to our options! This ROM is original, meaning all the coding is Rascarlo's, and is bare bones; so if that's what you're into, let the flashing begin!

RasBean.png

screenshots.png

INFORMATION:

Based on android 4.1.2
Features Include:
Navbar mod (Cm based)
Status Bar Tweaks (Cm based)
Lockscreen Shortcuts (Cm based)
Power Widgets/Notification Toggles (Cm based)
Expandable Volume
Kill-App with Back Button (loacated in Developer Options)

Check out the XDA thread here.

Reactions: NaterTots
My biggest complaint with my phone is the volume. I can't hear it ring. I can't hear the text and email notifications. I can't hear the speaker in the car. I can't hear my voicemails. I'm old but this is ridiculous.

My notifications/ringer is ridiculously loud! I have to keep my volume set to about 30-40% because of how loud it is. I'm not using a third party app like volume+ or anything either. I'm running CNA w/ Lean btw. Have you tried boosting the volume using an app or adjusting kernel settings?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones