Sprint TV lag?

Last Updated:

1. zpilot

zpilot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is it me or is the audio lagging 1-2 seconds behind the video feed from Espn mobile? I'm on 3G and was wondering if 4G will help eliminate the lag...

Advertisement
  2. unplugged1

unplugged1 Well-Known Member

I am tempted to think that it is somehow a result of the Sprint TV software. I say this because my Slingbox live TV shows a minor bit of lag, but nothing like the Sprint TV.

Sprint TV becomes really irritating because it almost seems the lag gets worse the longer the program is on.

3. zpilot

zpilot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hmmz

I noticed the lag is only evident in ESPN. All the other content from ABC,NBC are spot on.

4. unplugged1

unplugged1 Well-Known Member

Nah. I was watching a Tonight Show with Leno segment, and the lag was so bad that it was useless to watch the video because the people were gesturing and talking about 5 seconds after the sound.

5. whatsitsname

whatsitsname Well-Known Member

Mine lags 3-8 seconds. Especially noticeable during commercials. The video of the new commercial would start but the old one is still yapping. LOL. Lucky I'm just watching the World Cup and I didn't really turn the volume up. Especially with that "vuvuzela" droning in the background.

ryohei47 likes this.
  6. ryohei47

ryohei47 Well-Known Member

yeah, who cares about sound when vuvuzelas are going at 80+ decibels?

whatsitsname likes this.
  7. headcase

headcase Active Member

Sprint TV has always been a poor product (for years now, irrespective of the phone), and it doesn't change with the EVO. Move on to Sling for a "real" live TV experience, and you'll never look back.

8. igzekyativ

igzekyativ Well-Known Member

my sprint tv video also lags 3-8 seconds behind the sound... very annoying.. i hear GOAL! before i see it