Sprint won't sell anything until Friday...

Last Updated:

1. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I called every store in my area to see if I could get a case. They all have them in stock, but will not sell. I need something to hold me over. Plus, I need to make sure I have a case @ opening day. I have to be at BB at 7 and the cases I want are at Sprint. Dunno wth the accessories can't be sold now. AGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

i'm planning on making a trip to a Sprint store on thursday for this very reason. i'm gonna try to persuade them to sell me a case early, but if not, i'm gonna ask if i can skip line since i won't be waiting for a phone. i should leave with a yes to one of those. wouldn't make sense to make someone stand in a line for a phone if they're not there to get a phone.

3. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

I'm going to see if they can hold a case for me as well.

4. BigRick10

BigRick10 Well-Known Member

My friend works at a Sprint Store. She is going to Charge my account for 2 cases on the 4th when she gets in. Then i'll pick them up before i go in for my 7pm appt at BB :D

5. flip603

flip603 Well-Known Member

what time do the sprint corporate stores open friday?

6. plmiller0905

plmiller0905 Well-Known Member

I made a thread in which i stopped by my Corporate store and was close to getting a case. I'm going to try again when I get off in a little bit. Hopefully they have a new crew working.

7. BigRick10

BigRick10 Well-Known Member

Just depends on the Store Manager. Most of them are opening at 8am from what users are posting. My store is opening at 7am

8. binaryblitz

binaryblitz Member

My RS won't open until 9. FML

9. beezy

beezy Active Member

I was just at sprint a few hours ago and the girl said they had cases and screen protectors in already so i tried to get one. She unlocked the case and handed me one and i walked to the register all excited. she rang it up and it was $555.55 and she said they cant sell them yet cause its not entered into the system right.... i was sad.

10. OmegaSMP

OmegaSMP Active Member

Yeah, that's lame. I wanted to buy accessories early because I'm picking up my Evo in the evening after work and I'm sure all the good stuff will be gone by then.

11. Agent Jones

Agent Jones Well-Known Member

just go t tmobile. i got a gel case that fits perfect. only thing is that it covered up the kickstand. a razor blade took care of that.

also the screen protector works also. however its not needed. we took a key, sciossors, and a razor to the screen and it didnt scratch

12. Putty

No tackiness for my EVO.

Best Buy has a hard case I was just able to hold. Black, purple and gray. Sprint had bodyGlove case and a black hard one..lol. I have not seen the 14.99 silicons yet.

13. Agent Jones

Agent Jones Well-Known Member

again you said you needed somthing tempory. the 10 bucks i paid for it was well worth it for my pre not getting messed up the 15 days i had it before i can get something perfect on june 4th. also you dont have to use the razor blade just wont be able to use the kick stand while in the case.

14. asillmon

asillmon Active Member

The exact same thing happened to me a couple of days ago. I'll just wait and not the 555.55!!!

15. Putty

Meaning to hold me over from now to Friday. Something to place in my hands so i feel like I have made a purchase.