• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Star Wars initial credits style Android Studio / Java

Dhanen

Lurker
May 10, 2023
Hi all!

I've asked this very same in other forums but I had not luck. I want to create a TextView, TextField or similar with an effect in title mentioned.
I am newbie programmer so this is being hard to me. I saw libraries such as CreditsRoll but are all so old and deprecated. I've tried "translating" codes with that effect made in C#, Kotlin, iOS or other languages but I couldn't neither (and of those, I only know C#). This effect is for an Android game that I made and trying to improve. It's a simple Simon Says inspired in Star Wars., the scoreboard now it's a simple from down-up scroll and I'd wish apply that effect. If you want to see the whole project or a part of it I'll share pleasantly. All help will be much appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones