• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root starting just downloading mode

gdfdfd

Lurker
Nov 11, 2015
I installed the CyanogenMod 11 on my smartphone, I unlock the bootloader and installed cwm and installed CyanogenMod 11 then I decided to go back to stock rom, however when I tried to change the laf file using LG Laf Recovery v1.2 multitool however the computer does notI recognized and was so well
[530] fastboot_init ()
[530] Error: allocating memory for buffer ssd
[550] USB init ept @ 0X7ad0000
[570] udc_start ()
[670] - reset -
[680] - portchange--
[840] - reset--
[840] - portchange--
surely then tried using the "Z.Automated unlock"
that makes
"adb shell su -c" dd if = / dev / block / platform / msm_sdcc.1 / by-name / boot of = / sdcard / boot.img "
adb pull /sdcard/boot.img
Erasing echo boot partition to gain fastboot
adb shell su -c "dd if = / dev / zero of = / dev / block / platform / msm_sdcc.1 / by-name / boot"
echo Done
echo Rebooting
adb reboot "
after that when I turn on my lg l70 he already straight starts downloading so what to do?

Install the correct drivers of LG in Windows is very important, later execute the files the folder, first file adb.exe, fastboot.exe and Run.bat, conect L70, type "D", type "I"... Is all steps for DOWNLOAD MODE ORIGINAL

the Windows computer does not recognize in fastboot mode even installing the drives and so he starts in fastboot mode so he was recognized by ubuntu linux however so is listed on the command " devices" and when I try to do another command says "waiting device ... "

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones