• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Steinheil AF test

I'm in a good mood. Here are a couple snaps. You can see how nice it looks except right near the trackpad. You can also *sort of* see the blurriness, although it's definitely different in person. I'm not much of a photographer, this was handheld without flash indoors. Plus a very narrow field of focus (i.e. the status bar is obviously out of focus -- I tried to focus on the clock).

Should always be that way. Being in a bad mood has no value and is a waste of all of our time.

Thanks for the pics really doesn't look bad at all....matter fact it looks really good :)

Upvote 0
Should always be that way. Being in a bad mood has no value and is a waste of all of our time.

Thanks for the pics really doesn't look bad at all....matter fact it looks really good :)

I just meant I was in a good mood like "ok fine I'll go take pictures" =)

It physically looks nice on the phone, but the image quality is less than satisfactory for me. I'm switching to Crystal which I've already reordered. As long as you are aware of the blurriness "issue" with these, you will probably be more than satisfied. I do find it a bit strange that others obviously have the exact same trouble getting this to stick all the way around the trackpad, though...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones