• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Step by step recovery screen

Upvote 0
Maybe=be this will help....

I don't know if this has been posted before or not, but there is a simple solution for those who are having problems getting into Clockwork Recovery after they root their phones. I for one was one of those people...until the solution was brought to my attention last night. WHILE RUNNING THE ROOT PROCESS, when your phone reboots unplug it and pull the battery BEFORE it gets past the initial samsung screen, THEN BOOT INTO RECOVERY and viola!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have Clockwork Recovery. May I remind you that this wasn't thought out by me...I'm just the messenger.
biggrin.gif

[EDITED] Sorry folks, in case you didn't know already, I forgot to mention a couple things. To get into recovery you need to hold down the VOL DOWN and CAMERA buttons while pressing and hold POWER button down until the recovery screen comes up. There are two types: BLUE TEXT=ANDROID RECOVERY or GREEN TEXT=CLOCKWORK RECOVERY. You are good to go if the text is green.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones